Tips for Taking the Test
Here are some tips for taking the SFOA test:
- The test is only updated twice per year, in January and July. If you have already taken the test within the past 6 months, you will not be permitted to re-take a test until it re-sets in January or July.
- Read the website thoroughly and make sure you understand the content before taking the test.
- You will only get a certificate if you get 22/22 on the test (100%); otherwise you must try the test again.
- If you get 22/22 on the test, a certificate will automatically be sent to the email address you provided, and you will also have the option of immediately downloading a certificate.
- You must be using Internet Explorer version 9 or newer, Safari, Google Chrome or Firefox for the test to function properly.
- To set up your password, fill out your email address and name and click on 'Forgot your password'. You will receive an email with a link (check your spam folder) that you can click on to set a password.
- Test questions are framed for tobacco laws for retailers, not wholesalers or duty free retailers. Please answer test accordingly.
- If you are having issues with taking the test or accessing your certificate, email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.